Mobile & Contract Services
Make business sense
FAST | RELIABLE | EXCELLENCE
'Mobile services make sense for efficiency and quality using high-tech equipment and trained operators.'
- A wide range of bottle spaces from 375ml to 1500ml
- Speeds of up to 3000bt/hr
- A wide range of closures possible – crown cap, cork, vitolo, screw cap, stelvin lux
- Bottle evacuation and inert gas purging
With an in-depth understanding of wine microbiology and filtration technology, BevTech can advise on the most suitable filtration methods.
- Crossflow filtration of wine and juice
- Sterile filtration in one operation
- Up to 50hl/hr, 1,000hl/day
- Wines of up to 600NTU or more
- Isobaric filtration
Tartrate precipitation can result in many problems such as gushing in sparkling wine and unacceptable crystals in bottles.
- Continuous cold stabilisation by the contact process
- Up to 48,000 litres/day
- Energy saving of up to 50% compared to batch treatment
- Effective cold stabilisation. Down to less than 1% △µS
Read article in Vineyard magazine by David Cowderoy ‘Continuous tartrate stabilisation’
Other mobile services
Juice recovery form LEES
'Tank bottoms from juice settling can represent a major financial loss for any winery. New innovative technology from TMCI Padovan efficiently recovers juice from lees.'
- Up to 80% recovery of quality juice
- Low dissolved oxygen pickup
- Clarity <1NTU
- Can handle bentonite, PVPP and other fining agents
Read the article by David Cowderoy published in Vineyard magazine: ‘A new way to handle your bottoms’
‘Charmat (or tank method) has key advantages over bottle fermentation – the fresh fruit driven style means this sparkling wine is finding a growing market.’
Charmat, frizzante and carbonation contract services are offered at our production plant near Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
- Specialised pressure tanks and counter pressure filling equipment
- Full control of the secondary fermentation for Charmat
- Qualified and experienced winemaker.
Read the article published in Vineyard magazine: Charmat: your flexible friend