Tanks & Presses
Quality Equipment for Quality Drinks
Bespoke fabrication to ensure tank specifications are matched to wine style and all requirements
- Wide range of tank styles for red and white wine fermentation, storage, blending and stabilisation
- From 300 to 50,000 lit
- Heating and cooling systems
- A range of monitoring and temperature control devices
- Premium quality 304 or 316 stainless steel tanks, valves and fittings
- Pressure tanks for Charmat (sparkling wine) and carbonated products
- Catwalks and stairways
We create unique bespoke wineries and turnkey installations.
Premium sparkling wine
'Fast growing sector due to the success of premium products achieving growth in new target markets.'
Specialist pressure tanks:
- Security of secondary fermentation
- Precision final pressure
- Ease of blending
- Minimum DO (dissolved oxygen pick-up)
- True microbial stability
- Risk free cold stabilisation
We offer Charmat production as a contract service from our winery in Sussex.
Read article : ‘Charmat- your flexible friend’ (published in Vineyard Magazine)
'Selecting a press is a complicated and technical decision which depends on wine style, crush volumes and capacity – a major investment needing expert advice.'
As winemakers we understand the technical requirements of wine production and work with a range of specifications from two premium suppliers.
- Press capacities for 250kg to 30 tonnes
- Open and closed cages
- Inert gas / hyper-reductive pressing
- Easy to use programming and controls
- Robust and reliable
- Loading and marc evacuation systems
'Quality beer starts with quality equipment for trouble free fermentation.'
- From 2.5hl to 250hl
- FV’s, CCV’s, BBT’s and bespoke designs with many options
- Premium quality 304 or 316 stainless steel, valves and fittings
- Pressure rating to 2.0 bar
We also supply a range of brewhouses
FOR WINERIES AND BREWERIES
'Knowing the right equipment for the task improves efficiency.'
We supply a whole range of equipment and sundries from specialist pumps to quality fittings and just about everything else needed for production operations.
- Crossflow, membrane and other filtration
- Cold stablisation